Competitor Analysis is a process that shows the marketing strengths and weaknesses of your competitors. Knowing what your competitors are doing will help you develop tactics to help your business outperform theirs. If you answered yes to any of the questions below, it’s time to perform a competitor analysis!
- Have you ever wondered why your competitors are showing first in search engines and you are not?
- What online marketing are they doing, and how much money are they spending on Adwords?
- What keywords are they using and are they the same which you use?
At Big Red SEO, knowing the steps that currently work and don’t work for your competition is crucial information to have on hand with any marketing campaign.
How We Analyze Your Competitors’ Strategies
Our experience in search engine marketing and internet marketing in general helps us locate the areas responsible for the performance of your competitors’ websites.
- Search Engine Optimization – Do they optimize their organic search engine results? How well did they do? The information gained by answering these two questions can help you outperform them on the search engines.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – Do they use pay per click advertising? What keywords are they bidding on? How much are they spending? What’s the projected Return of Investment (ROI)?
- Website trust, usability and accessibility – Is their website optimized for Google? How about for site visitors? Is it easy to use and accessible to all?
- Social Marketing – Do they use social media or affiliate marketing? Is it working for them, and can you benefit from implementing something similar?
Why You Need a Competitor Analysis
You must do your homework, or hire us to do it for you!
You already know who your competition is – now you just need to find out how to outperform them. We can help with that.
We’ll show you the techniques they’re using, what is working and not working and then help you formulate a plan to crush your competition on the web.