Competitor Analysis is a process that shows the marketing strengths and weaknesses of your competitors. Knowing what your competitors are doing will help you develop tactics to help your business outperform theirs. If you answered yes to any of the questions below, it’s time to perform a competitor analysis!
- Have you ever wondered why your competitors are showing first in search engines and you are not?
- What online marketing are they doing, and how much money are they spending on Adwords?
- What keywords are they using and are they the same which you use?
For Big Red SEO, knowing the steps that currently work and don’t work for your competition is crucial information to have on hand with any marketing campaign.
How We Analyze Your Competitors’ Strategies
Our experience in search engine marketing and internet marketing in general helps us locate the areas responsible for the performance of your competitors’ websites.
- Search Engine Optimization – Do they optimize their organic search engine results? How well did they do? The information gained by answering these two questions can help you outperform them on the search engines.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – Do they use pay per click advertising? What keywords are they bidding on? How much are they spending? What’s the projected Return of Investment (ROI)?
- Website trust, usability, and accessibility – Is their website optimized for Google? How about for site visitors? Is it easy to use and accessible to all?
- Social Marketing – Do they use social media or affiliate marketing? Is it working for them, and can you benefit from implementing something similar?
Why You Need a Competitor Analysis
You must do your homework, or hire us to do it for you!
You already know who your competition is – now you just need to find out what steps and tasks you need to complete to outperform them. We can help you determine what keywords and phrases are actually being searched and provide you the leg up in knowing how to dominate your industry.
Looking to start Google AdWords? This audit will help determine if investing in AdWords would be smart investment while building your organic SEO.
We’ll show you techniques competitors are using and break down what is working so you can do it better. We’ll dive deep into what is definitely not working in their strategies and marketing efforts so you don’t waste your money by repeating the strategies.
Together, we will help you formulate a plan to grow your online presence and become an authority leader!