Suggested Questions You May Want to Know the Answers to Before Meeting with an SEO Company
Do you ever feel lost in the world of SEO and website design and don’t know what questions to ask during a meeting? Well, good news! Our experienced team at Big Red SEO has created a list for individuals such as yourself. We have anticipated most of the questions we need to know during an initial consultation. The following isn’t a comprehensive list, of course (we don’t want to give away ALL our secrets), but it will give you a leg up for when you come in to talk to us.You can look our list over here or print it out and answer them–either way, you will be more prepared than you would have been. Our first few questions focus on your website (if you already have one), the second batch is about your company, and the last round of questions is about your marketing strategies. This list is by no means mandatory or even a list all SEO companies will have. However, they will still need at least some of this information and it’s good to be on top of the game.
Website Focused Questions
- Who are your customers? For example; Business, consumer, family, singles etc. We want to know who your customers are so we know who your website should appeal to. If your website is generic, people will not be attracted to it because it doesn’t appeal personally to them and their needs. This is something you don’t want to happen. You want a website that is unique and shows the character of you and your company.
- Who are your best or ideal customers? Why? This is also a good question for you to know because don’t you want to appeal to your supposed best customer everyday? Our web design and SEO experts at Big Red SEO want to help you do that.
Company Focused Question
- What products and/or services do you offer? Your services and products are why people go looking for you in the first place so it should be clearly stated on your website along with a relevant phone number and email address. If your contact information isn’t clearly stated, chances are people won’t contact you.
Marketing Focused Questions
- Define your current marketing strategy? If we know how you prefer for your business to be marketed, we can portray that on your website. 70% of people under the age of 55 search online over yellow pages nowadays for information. You should appeal to your potential customers, otherwise there is no point in having a website. Make the money you spend worth it!
- Do you have any constraints while working on the project (Timing/ Budget etc.)? This will give us an idea of what you need and how we can work with your time schedule, budget, and any other limitations you have in order to get your website on track to the top of the search rankings!
Call Big Red SEO Today at (402) 522-6468!
At Big Red SEO, our team of SEO and website design experts hope you find this list helpful and dare I say, “useful!” However, if you still have additional questions and concerns or would like us to perform your SEO or website design, do not hesitate to contact Big Red SEO today at 402-522-6468. We would love to hear from you and help you get your website to the top of the search rankings of Google, Yahoo! and Bing.