Top 8 Questions to Ask the SEO Company Before Hiring
When you are looking to purchase successful and reliable Search Engine Optimization Services, it is helpful to know personal and technical aspects of their business. An SEO company should be able to give you a general plan on how they attempt to get your website ranked on the top listing for value added keywords. As mentioned in “Guaranteed Number One in Google – the truth behind the line“, make sure to listen for buzz words that indicate that black hat SEO techniques are being used. An SEO Company breaking the rules can do more damage than good to your website and company reputation.
Big Red SEO strives to teach our clients and potential clients the basics of SEO. While you may not want to perform the necessary tasks to get your top rankings in search engine results page, you need to understand why you are investing in our services. Below, we have provided a list of questions that are vitally important to determine if the SEO company you are reviewing is reliable. Search Engine Optimization has become a hot topic over the years and unfortunately new SEO companies appear overnight.
What is an Overnight SEO Company?
Typically, overnight SEO Companies watch a video or come across a “get rich quick scheme” that teaches them SEO techniques that were used years ago. These are the companies that search engines like Google are blacklisting. Be sure to view our article “Google Penguin 2.0 – Biggest SEO Change Ever!” to learn more.
Below, our Big Red SEO Team have provided top questions we recommend you to ask a SEO company you’re are looking to hire. These questions will be give you a great start and help determine if they can provide you the top ranking in search engines.
- How long have you been in business?
- How can I expect to communicate with you?
- Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
- Can you show me some example clients of yours and share what was successful for them?
- What is your overall SEO strategy, and where are you most proficient? Do you employ black hat techniques that can get me banned?
- What do you offer for analytics, web design and usability, conversion tracking, and PPC?
- What kind of results can I expect, how long does it take to get position one, and how do I measure your success?
- What’s your experience in local, national and seasonal SEO?
Contact Big Red SEO Today!
Search engine optimization is a service, not a product. It can take time to see results, sometimes as much as two or three months, so it is important to ask questions so you feel confident in what you are investing in. You do not have to be technically knowledgeable of SEO terminology but knowing the concept behind what you are looking to purchase is a great start. Here at Big Red SEO, we would be glad to help you more on your search engine optimization needs. Feel free to call us at (402) 522-6468 or feel free to fill out our contact form for more information.